Life after Graduation
You've graduated! Now what?
After graduating from Alfaisal, you become directly a member of Alfaisal's Alumni Association. The APR team's target is to have all our graduates stay in contact with Alfaisal by participating in various functions offered through Alfaisal Alumni Association. Since Alfaisal Alumni are its Ambassadors, the APR team is committed to providing all the services and network to insure the success for each Alumnus through his/her career paths.
Alumni & Placement Relations Vision, Mission, Objectives, and Goals
Employ all our graduating students in various fields that cater to their skills and qualifications. APR aims on retaining the relation between Alfaisal's Alumni & the University via a well-designed alumni network.
Create a database that enlists the most reputable and well-known establishments on a national and international scale as well as guiding our Alumni throughout their career paths, ensuring a long lasting relation with the university; allowing them the opportunity to become Alfaisal's Ambassadors during their careers.
Objectives and Goals
- To create and maintain a growing placement database, allowing us to employ our students in a timely manner and to be available at all stages of our Alumni's career paths.
- To launch a career portal that is an electronic hub of all our services such as CV builder, job search, career path tracking, and many more features.
- To provide networking opportunities for our alumni, students, and other stakeholders.
- Creating an annual newsletter updating and announcing AU and Alumni activities.
- Engaging in successful regional career fairs and workshops.
- Conducting topnotch graduation ceremonies and university reunions.
- Recognize the outstanding alumni and volunteers through Alumni award programs and events.
- Social Media ( Twitter, Linkedin)
- Yearly e-newsletter with events, job tips, job postings, Alumni news, and university news Services and Support
Facilitation of Alumni & Friends' network
- Career portal which will assist in Resume Building, Job hunting, etc.
- Encouraging the role of graduates in university life in the sense of mentoring current students, giving workshops, and attending courses which Alumni request.
- Homecomings which will aid in classmates reconnecting with one another