Manage and control the financial operations and activities of Alfaisal University including accounts' receivables, accounts' payables, financial planning, budgeting and control., payroll system, investment and treasury and fixed assets management related to University.
- Develop adequate policies, procedures and processes to maintain efficient operational excellence in order to achieve Alfaisal's overall strategic objectives.
- Approve invoices while ensuring the accuracy and compliance of receivables entries with the established rules and accounting principles.
- Monitor cash receipts and cash disbursements periodically while ensuring that there is no incidence of fraud or misappropriation.
- Review all payroll general ledger accounts, reconciliations and analytical reviews, account analysis and accounting entries.
- Approve accounting entries for project related transactions including project expenses, project revenues and reconciliation of project accounts.
- Prepare adequate credit analysis.
- Develop budget standards and provides financial planning for Alfaisal in order to provide effective planning, control and reporting for the University.
- Identify investment opportunities, and prepares necessary analysis to the Investment Committee, usually from a fundamental analysis standpoint.
- Review Alfaisal procedures to ensure that budgetary requirements are met in a manner which allows for accurate and timely planning and reporting.
- Develop and manage long and short range capital, operations and maintenance planning. Compare actual expenditures with estimates periodically in order to establish genuine trends.