Manage the operations and activities of the various HR services including manpower planning and recruiting, training and development, compensation and employee performance,government relations, and the administration and support services related activities.
- Develop and enhance the Human Resources & Administration policies and processes Manage local and international recruiting needs across Alfaisal University.
- Define and monitor the proper use of recruitment systems across the University in supporting recruitment activities.
- Induct and orient new employees.
- Obtain visas / work permits for Alfaisal University's employees.
- Update and maintain Job Descriptions for all Alfaisal's employees at all times.
- Conduct and administer surveys in regards to market practices in pay and benefits.
- Identify skill gaps and develop associated training & development requirements.
- Coordinate technical and non-technical training for Alfaisal employees.
- Manage, maintain and update employee records.
- Execute employee relations activities.
Download Faculty Handbook