We would like to announce that the Counseling and Skills Development Unit at student affairs has a new service for students. This service is a personality assessment tool that will help you understand yourself more and give you tips that will guide you to develop your personality to a superior level. The report that is provided by this assessment will show you your personality strengths and weaknesses and the career that best fit your personality.
When you take the Brikman assessment it will provide you with a report regarding to aspects of your personality in the following subjects:
- Usual Behavior – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships.
- Underlying Needs – internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed.
- Stress Behavior – ineffective behavioral styles when Needs go unmet.
- Interests – vocational and avocational preferences. Occupational – the best jobs that suit your personality and you will enjoy.
- Management Styles - approach to managing tasks and people.
- Work Environment - the work environment that brings the best support and fit.
It is :
Online 298 questions (250 true-false, 48 multi-choice) 1 hour (average time to complete)
If you would like to take the Birkman Personality Assessment, please send ticket to the counselor through student's support system.
For more information:
Male counselor: Homoud Alabri (Ex. 7847)
Female counselor: Atheer Alhulwah (Ex. 7825)